Glue gun Tec 805-12
Economical mid-range for 12mm glue, Industrial use
- Fantastic output for an applicator of this size.
- Low cost.
- Eco heater chamber design for low power consumption.
- Adjustable full-hand lever trigger.
- Available in 12 or 15mm.
- Economic design with 250 watt self-regulating PTC heater that allows tool to operate on most voltages from 110 to 250 Volt and heat up from cold in just 3 minutes.
- Adjustable full-hand trigger to dispense 12 mm TECBOND hot melt glue at more than 1.8kgs/hr. TECBOND® hot melts are solvent-free, clean and easy to handle glue sticks that are heated in a compatible glue gun and dispensed molten.
- Tool has illuminated "ON/OFF" switch and is fitted with a detachable stand that doubles as a nozzle spanner and also stores the trigger adjustment screw
- Uses standard TECBOND hot melt glue sticks weighs only 450g, fitted with 2 metre power cord and is supplied blister packed
Available in Low temperature model: Tec 805 LT-12