Tec 6100 Pneumatic Glue gun
High Output Pneumatic Hotmelt Applicator Tec 6100
- Extremely robust 43 mm pneumatic glue gun for industrial use.
- Reduces operator fatigue.
- Excellent productivity thanks to the high output.
- Air supply required.
Ideal for fabrics, e.g. gor gluing carpet to steps etc.
- Voltage: 110-120V | 50-60Hz
- Heater: 2 x 250 watt stainless steel cartridge heaters
- Temp control: Pre-set thermostat 380ºF & safety thermal fuse
(420ºF thermostat for polyamide glues & 26 0ºF thermostat for lowmelt glues)
- Weight: 3 lbs
- Power cable: 10 ft, three core, rubber sheathed, with plug fitted + air hose with reinforced heat resistant sheathing.
- Melt rate: up to 11lbs/hr depending on adhesive and temperature
- Adhesive size: TECBOND 1¾ cartridges
1 Enclosed ventilated heater housing and silicone rubber nozzle shroud.
2 Easy load & non-stick piston.
3 Comes complete with integral gun stand.
4 Solid PTFE barrel and power-on warning light.