Tec 6300 Spray Glue gun
Tec 6300, high quality, configured with spray system.
The TEC 6300 takes only 10 minutes to warm up from cold. Just pull the trigger and the adhesive is melted on demand by the powerful 500 watt heated melt chamber. Adhesive output is controlled by adjusting the air pressure, and the spray pattern is varied by using the rear mounted spray control knob, easy to use by both left and right-handed operators.
- Extremely robust 43 mm pneumatic spray glue gun for industrial use.
- Sprays hotmelt at any angle with adjustable spray pattern.
- Cover large areas with a non-toxic adhesive spray system.
- Apply hotmelt to heat sensitive substrates without damage.
- Reduces operator fatigue.
- Air supply required.
- Temperature: 356°F (180°C)
- Watts Volts: 500 Watts
- Heater: Cartridge
- Glue Stick Diameter: 1 3/4" Glue Slugs
- Power Cord: 10 ft
- Capacity: up to 4.2 kg/hour
- Type glue: Polyshot
- Weight: 1,4 kg. (about 3 pounds)
- Power cord: 3 meter.
Ideal for fabrics, e.g. gor gluing carpet to steps etc.
- Metal gun stand available as option.
- Alternative nozzles available.
1 Spray adjustment knob for both right and left handed operators.
2 Spray nozzle for wide area coverage.
3 Fully enclosed heater housing, and power on warning light for extra safety .
4 Easy to load with large 1¾" glue cartridges.