Tec 7300 Glue gun
Pneumatic, professional Speed-loading hotmelt Spray applicator
The Tec 7300 is one of a series of new generation pneumatic hotmelt applicators. Probably one of the worlds highest-output hand-held hotmelt spray applicators, the Tec 7300 is a serious alternative to bulk tank hotmelt systems at a fraction of the cost.
This unique, economic hotmelt spray system is ideal for covering areas of up to 2 m2 with one cartridge, and can be used on heat sensitive materials, such as expanded polystyrene and other plastic films and foams.
Operating temperature is obtained in only 10 minutes from cold.
- Voltage: 230V or 110-120V | 50-60Hz
- Heater: 2 x 500 watt stainless steel heater cartridges (total 1000 watts).
- Temp control: Pre-set thermostat 195ºC and safety thermal fuse (215ºC thermostat for polyamide glues and 130ºC thermostat for lowmelt glues are available).
- Weight: 1.5 Kg
- Standard power cable: 3 metre three core, rubber sheathed, with fitted plug + air hose, with heat and kink resistant
sheathing. UK, European, Australian, Swiss & USA versions available.
- Melt rate: Up to 5.25 kg/hr depending on adhesive & temperature Adhesive TECBOND 43 mm Spray Cartridges.
- Coverage: Between 13 m2 and 50 m2 per kilo, depending on spray pattern.
3 Spray nozzle options for adjustment in adhesive volume, pattern and area coverage.
4 Spray adjustment knob for both right and left handed operators.
5 Unique, built-in speed loader design holds an extra two 43 mm adhesive cartridges in reserve, enabling constant adhesive bonding.
6 Loading takes just seconds; just retract the piston loader, and a 43 mm adhesive cartridge drops into place.