Film wrappers horizontal semi automatic
With a semi-automatic horizontal film wrapper, the to be wrapped product, needs to be manually fed. During the winding process the product needs to be held. The speed at which it's wound is determined by the velocity at which the product is guided through.
Advantages of the Compacta:
Reduction of packaging costs due to:
- Relatively small, manageable investment.
- Efficient use of packaging materials, cheaper that traditional materials such as string, boxes, tape, shrink film or PE film.
- Minimal energy consumption (especially compared to shrinking).
- Reduction in labour costs, more efficient, flexible and faster packaging of products.
- Ability to wrap varying sizes of packages without any adjustment of the machine.
- Good protection of products.
- Full spiral packaging or bundling of materials.
- Product dependent methods of packaging made easy.
- User friendly compact horizontal wrapping and bundling machine.
- Ring inner diameter Compacta 4-125: 400 mm, 6-125: 620 mm, 9-125: 960 mm and 12: 1200 mm.
- Suitable for stretch wrap to 50 - 125 mm wide, Compacta 12: 125 - 250 mm
- Wrapping speed (max.) 4-125: 160 t/min, 6-125: 125 t/min, 9-125: 70 t/min en bij de 12: 60 t/min.
- Mounted to the machine feading and outlet conveyor tray with side guidance
- Semi automatic operation by foot pedal or pushbutton
- Ideal for bundling or wrapping of laths, profiles, tubes, boxes, books, wallpaper, bags and products on small or medium sized transport carriers