Film wrapper ring Contiring Compact
The Contiring Compact is the first machine in a new generation of stretch foil wrapping machines using ring wrapping technology as a semi automatic machine and also to be used as a fully automatic ring wrapping machine for lower capacities.
Thanks to its unique construction and the well-considered design (incl. integrated control box) this machine is extremely simple and quick to position in locations where little space is available.
Contiring Compact is equipped with the so called "tail tucker" system, the foil end is pulled underneath the previous foil layer at the end of the cycle to thus guarantee a sturdy confirmation of the foil and to prevent loose foil flaps. Splicing is not used in this design. Various wrapping cycles are possible.
Due to the unique "tail tucker" system this machine is extremely suitable for work using FlexNet wrapping net.
- to be used as a semi and as a fully automatic machine ring wrapping machine
- belt conveyor cycle
- wrapping from the top of the pallet to the foot of the pallet, end of cycle at the bottom of the pallet
- wrapping from the foot of the pallet to the top of the pallet, end of the cycle at the top of the pallet
- starting at the top, wrapping downwards and wrapping again to the top
- actuated pre-stretch system, with a fixed pre-stretch of 250%
- extremely compact, takes up very little space