Film wrappers self propelled Robot
The Robot film wrapper offers great advantages. The unique combination of a complete pallet wrapper on a mobile base is the solution for many packaging problems. This Robot film wrapper can be used anywhere and is capable of wrapping very large objects and pallets.
This Robot film or pallet wrapper is equipped with batteries and self propelled. Robopac was the first in the world to introduce this film wrapper. All our experiences, starting from that first unit, are integrated in the latest version. Therefore making the Robot a high selling, reliable film wrapper.
Please call us for more information..
The Robot S6 film wrapper packaging machine allows Contimeta to be a perfect partner for anyone who is looking for maximum flexibility in logistics and warehouse management.
The Robot S6 is the current leader due to its innovative technology and is designed and manufactured according to Robopac policy that which distinguishes them in terms of reliability and durability. Each detail is designed with the best possible materials available in the current market. No detail is to small and the high tech solutions are visible throughout.
The most notable features:
- New design.
- Winding chassis drop security; the spool cannot fall down.
- Active brake protection in the bumper.
- QLS system (quick load system) for fast and easy film exchange.
- The scanning wheel is easily adjustable without the use of tools.
- The Robot can move without electricity.
- Manual control of the Robot with the use of ergonomic controls in the handle.
- New high frequency battery charger for more capacity (110V tot 240V)
- Optional: use of other spools, dependent on the quality of film, up until and including a two engined spool, stretch ratio available from 0 to 300%.
- Optional: Film cut mechanism to make the job of the operator even easier.
- 7 inch color touch screen control panel, where all the functions of the Robot S6 are easily controllable.
The all new touch screen control panel allows you to choose from 8 different programs.
Parameters that are displayed on the touch screen:
- Feeding speed
- Film pre-stretch (PDS, FS, PVS spool)
- Bottom wrap
- Top wrap
- Speed upward movement
- Speed downward movement
- Output data
- Film tension
There are many possible settings on the control panel to optimally wrap your products. Make an appointment today with one of our specialists at Contimeta, they will gladly discuss your options available with the Robot S6 from Robopac
Battery: N 2 12V, 110Ah (C5) Pb/Acido
Rotational speed: 38 - 80 meter/min
Speed chassis (up/down): 1,6 - 6 meter/min. (with full coil)
Number of pallets per full battery charge: 250
Supply: 110 - 240 V
Power: 320 W
Lift capability with forklift: back and sides
Minimum dimensions: 600 x 600
Maximum height : 2200 mm
Minimum load weight: 250 kg
Maximum external diameter: 300 mm
Film spool height: 500 mm
Film thickness: 17- 35 mµ.
Internal diameter: 76 mm.
Maximum weight: 20 kg
Cycles programmable from the control panel.
Load height detection with the use of infrared photocel.
Robopac was the first in the world to come up with this ingenious idea. The unique combination of a fully equipped film wrapper whilst mobile is the solution to many wrapping problems. The advantages are significant; available for use anywhere, no power supply needed, no start up boards, large and even extra large dimensions can be wrapped. The weight of the load is not a factor either. In the PFS configuration the film is pre-stretched up to 250% and wrapped carefully around the product making even the most unstable loads secure for transport. The specific program function required for long products is a standard feature with the PFS model.
- Load height detection using photo cell
Integrated battery charger.
- Standard mast height up to 2200 mm (optional up to 2800 mm).
- Adjustable speed.
- Independently adjustable upper and lower wrap and adjustable film overlap.
- No maximum product weight.
4 easy to set up programs.
- Deliverable with mechanical stretch (FR), pre-stretch (FS) and driven pre-stretch (PFS)
- Driven pre-stretch is completely electronically regulated on the PFS model.
- Digital display of battery charge.
- Visual error display on control panel.
- Easy to use and ergonomically placed control panel. Includes safety bumper, flash light and acoustic signal.
- Many options available: automatic film cut, remote control, etc.
- Machine is movable on its own or can easily be picked up and moved using a forklift.