Film wrapper self propelled Robot S5
Robopac was the first in the world to come up with this ingenious idea. The unique combination of a fully equipped film wrapper whilst mobile is the solution to many wrapping problems. The advantages are significant; available for use anywhere, no power supply needed, no start up boards, large and even extra large dimensions can be wrapped. The weight of the load is not a factor either. In the PFS configuration the film is pre-stretched up to 250% and wrapped carefully around the product making even the most unstable loads secure for transport. The specific program function required for long products is a standard feature with the PFS model.
- Load height detection using photo cell
Integrated battery charger.
- Standard mast height up to 2200 mm (optional up to 2800 mm).
- Adjustable speed.
- Independently adjustable upper and lower wrap and adjustable film overlap.
- No maximum product weight.
4 easy to set up programs.
- Deliverable with mechanical stretch (FR), pre-stretch (FS) and driven pre-stretch (PFS)
- Driven pre-stretch is completely electronically regulated on the PFS model.
- Digital display of battery charge.
- Visual error display on control panel.
- Easy to use and ergonomically placed control panel. Includes safety bumper, flash light and acoustic signal.
- Many options available: automatic film cut, remote control, etc.
- Machine is movable on its own or can easily be picked up and moved using a forklift.